Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 30, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching a couple of the last episodes of Wife Swap and then Under The Dome in bed snuggling with Tony and the dogs.  Cool again last night and down in the 50s.  It has been very cool lately here in Milwaukee.  Should be hot here since it is July.  Went to sleep after the local news.  Woke up around 1 AM and moved over to Tony's side of the bed since Stella was taking up so much room on my side.  Of course that turned into a middle of the night lovin.  Slept the rest of the night soundly. 

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and Tony was out the door to work.  Spent the early morning reading the newspaper and doing things around the house.  Went to Walgreen's to use a coupon that would expire today.  Was worth the trip to save the money.  Bought a sub at Subway and came home.  Went for a nice walk along the river trails around 1 PM.  If I walk slow, wear the right tennis shoes and stay on the hard trail, my feet seem to be holding up good so far.  Of course not walking every day is helping also.  I think this is my favorite time of the day.  I have the computer desk in the front of the living room looking directly out the front window.  So every day around this time when I am usually typing the days post, the construction workers all start packing up their tools and have the huddles and stuff before they leave for the day.  Since they park in front of the house I can see them leave to their cars each day.  It has been a highlight of this Summer watching the construction and the workers.  The wind just shifted and is now coming off lake Michigan and dropping the temperature.  Will have to close the window soon.  Will be another cool night.  Great for sleeping with the window open just a bit.  Making sweet and sour chicken and white rice for supper tonight with a salad.  Will most likely spend the night watching America's Got Talent.  I just saw a baby bunny go running out into the construction sight.  I wish the mother would move them.  Surprised they haven't been killed yet.  Watch them nightly playing on the driveway of the development. 

No comments:

Post a Comment