Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11, 2011 Tuesday Dinner Time

Was going to spend last night watching shows we DVR'd the week prior until I looked at Tony about 7:30 PM on the couch already falling asleep. No sense watching the shows while he is sleeping and then he is lost when we watch the next episode. So I spent the night watching the reruns on CBS and then Castle on ABC at 9 PM. Went to bed and watched Castle in bed. Had a lot of dreams again last night. Lately I have again been having them every night. Sometimes more than one in a night. Since they are never happy dreams I wake up quite frustrated in the morning like I just lived the dream. Last night's dream, or should I say the dream I was having before I got up, was about my past job at the beauty school / spa. I worked in the offices doing various jobs. The dream had to do with me packing up my stuff and someone in my office taking it over. It is kind of how it all did go down in the end but was a bit different. Got me thinking again how disappointed I am in all the people I worked with there since not one has contacted me in almost a year. I even sent Christmas cards this year to quite a few of the people I worked with. NOT ONE SENT ME ONE IN RETURN THIS YEAR! Not even a phone call from any one of them saying Happy Holidays or anything. I deleted every one of them from my Christmas list for next year. They are all history. Very disappointing but I guess such is life.

This morning I was up by 7 AM and fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Spent the morning listening to Ke$ha and Britney Spears. Had a bowl of cereal with some fresh black berries for breakfast and a roll for lunch. About 2 PM this afternoon I went out to shovel the snow that has been coming down since this morning. It snowed most of yesterday and now again today. Even with the two days of snow there is less than 6 inches of it outside. So it is more of a nuisance than anything else. Since I have no reason to leave the house or go outside until tomorrow to go grocery shopping I guess it gave me an excuse to get outside and get more exercises. Shoveled at 2 PM and again around 4 PM to get the little that fell after 2 PM. Making turkey burgers, Mac N Cheese and a salad for dinner tonight. I will not tell Tony they are turkey burgers unless he asks. He would want beef hamburgers. I hope he won't notice the difference. I have never made turkey burgers so it should be interesting. So much is piling up on the DVR I think I will DVR the shows tonight while we watch shows we have on the DVR so I can fast forward through the commercials and get a few more shows watched than if we watched them live. Been over a week without a cigarette. It is getting easier and I am not even wearing the patch or anything. It is all will power. I have moments when I have to take deep breaths, but for the most part it has not been as bad as trying in the past. Still snowing out, I will have to shovel again tomorrow morning if it doesn't stop soon. Bo was so cute today in the snow. He loves playing in the snow. Today he played with a tennis ball burying it and then it would be covered with snow and too cold to put in his mouth. He would fling it in the air and then bury it again. It was really cute, even got some of it on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment