Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28, 2011 Friday Night

Last night we watched the movie Going The Distance. It was OK. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 7 AM. Fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Made myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Headed out the door around 9:30 AM to go to the UPS store to mail a present for my nephew's Birthday later in the month. Then I to Blockbuster to rent the DVD Ciao. I saw a trailer for the movie and it looks good. Then went through the Walgreen's drive through and get two prescriptions. Had a great lunch with the guys today. At one point I couldn't remember a movie we watched during the week, the name just wouldn't come to me. After a bit I looked at Tony and asked him what the movie I can't remember was. To my surprise he read my mind without me even explaining the movie, all I said was 'there was one more movie we watched that I wanted to talk about' and he surprisingly came up with the movie. The look on my face must have been priceless since Tony usually has no memory. LOL. Spent the afternoon looking for a glove I can not seem to find. I did laundry yesterday and washed both gloves. When I went to put laundry away one glove was missing. I have searched everywhere. Where the hell does the laundry go? You all know what I am talking about when washing socks. Does the washing machine eat them? I still can not find the one glove and have looked everywhere. Making chili, bagel and salad for dinner tonight. Tony was told not to come home tonight unless his 2010 property taxes are paid. I have been reminding him all week and I told him at lunch not to come home tonight if he doesn't get them paid. They must be paid by the end of January or get a penalty. Why do some guys wait until the last minute? I pay bills the day they arrive. Tonight we will watch Regis and Kelly that I DVR'd today. The guest host was Mike Catherwood. What a hunk. I think the show found the replacement for Regis who is leaving this summer. He looks like her husband in real life and the chemistry between the two was great. I would love to see more of him on TV. He is a radio host in California, and single. Will then watch the movie Ciao and go to bed. No plans this weekend. Tony has to change the locks on his second auto body shop tomorrow because the renters have yet to pay January's rent. He told them this would happen and I will make sure of it. It pisses me off when people don't pay their rent. It is not like we can tell the bank no payment this money, we didn't get rent. Got a comment about my lack of energy being sun related. I have to agree. I am going to search the Internet for lights or bulbs that might help with this. Thank you for the suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment