Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9, 2011 Sunday Morning

Friday morning I had to go in for my 6 month blood test. I think I counted 9 vials of blood they took out of me this time. I must admit there was a time I hated getting my blood drawn. Now I just show them my arms and tell them to do what they need to do. I get the results back in a week and a half. Stopped off at Mc Donald's for some breakfast on the way home from the blood withdrawal. Spent the morning doing a little cleaning around the house. After having lunch with the guys I took a nap with the dogs. When I got up I did a little cleaning around the house before Tony got home from work. I laid low all day doing a little reflecting on life and what life was like two years prior to my diagnosis of HIV. Spent the night watching shows I DVR'd during the week and the last two new episodes of The Walking Dead that we had not watched yet. Went to bed around 10 PM.

Saturday I did not leave the house. It was cold here in Milwaukee and since I had no reason to leave the house we spent the entire day indoors. Spent the morning watching Sell This House and Flip This House on A&E, spent the afternoon taking a long nap from about 1 PM to 4 PM. After our nap we both showered. Tony wanted to go out for dinner, I just couldn't bring myself to go out in the cold when there is a full frig full of food to make. Ended up making a salad and a frozen pizza for dinner last night. We then spent the night watching two movies. We watched the movies Charlie St Cloud and Basement. Charlie St Cloud was an enjoyable movie. I cried in parts. Movies about death and people coming back from the dead with messages always get me choked up and cry. I would recommend renting the movie if you have not seen it. Basement was not so good and was one of those movies you just wish would end. We stayed up until a little after 11 PM because of the long afternoon nap.

Today Tony was up by 6 AM, I stayed in bed until a little after 7 AM. Fed the dogs and read about half the Sunday morning newspaper. After writing this post I will most likely make us breakfast. No plans again today. We will have to leave the house and get lottery tickets at some point today. Other than that it will be another day of watching TV and staying warm in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment