Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12, 2011 Wednesday Night

This morning I was up by 7 AM. My dad called me shortly thereafter on Skype. I could only talk to him for a while since I had to feed the dogs and get Tony off to work. After I got that all done I went outside and shoveled again from the snow that fell after yesterday's shoveling. Spent the rest of the morning doing a little cleaning before going to the grocery store around noon. Spent a whole lot more money than I ever imagined. One item I didn't buy was Hill's Brothers Coffee because even though I had a coupon and there was one last can left in the 33 oz size. All the rest of the Hills Brothers Coffee is now 27 oz BUT THE SAME PRICE AS THE 33 oz size. The new size of the can is very noticeable like when Eddies Ice Cream downsized their ice cream. I hate when companies do this to us consumers. Last years when Eddies Ice Cream did the same with their ice cream containers I called the company and told them I would never buy their ice cream again and have not. I got on the phone and called the Hills Brothers company and voiced my complaint. The lady taking my complaint ask me if the company could send me a coupon for a future can of coffee. I told her unless the coupon is for a free can I stand by what I said that 'I will never buy their coffee again because they are ripping off the customer and that is shameful'. I would rather pay more for a product than have the company try to screw me out of less for the same price. I will buy Folgers coffee from this point forward. I am really getting tired of companies screwing us like this. Groceries are getting expensive enough without feeling royally screwed after purchasing them. I have seen this done with OJ also. SHAMEFUL! Spent the afternoon listening to music and watching a little TV. Making spaghetti for dinner tonight with a salad. Last nights turkey burgers did not go over so good with Tony. After the first bite he asked me 'what the hell is this' and then only ate half of it. Guess I won't make turkey burgers ever again. Will spend the night watching the ABC TV line up. I actually like the show The Middle better than Modern Family. Seems Modern Family gets all the good reviews and The Middle is totally under rated.

No comments:

Post a Comment