Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27, 2011 Thursday Dinner Time

Last night we spent the night watching American Idol auditions from Milwaukee. Was nice to see familiar sights as we watched the show. After AI we watched the pilot to Harry's Law which I DVR'd last week. It was ok. Went to bed around 10:00 PM after taking my second night of my new AIDS meds.

Got up this morning around 6:30 AM. I know I had a couple dreams last night but they were not vivid enough to remember like they had been on Atripla. Actually only got up once during the night, which is rare. I usually am up at least twice. Fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. He took my car today to work on the rattle in the front of the car. Hopefully he will get it done today or I am without a car again tomorrow. We do have other cars, but I have not driven them and don't like to drive cars I have not driven before. So I guess there is a car here if I had an emergency. Spent the morning watching the snow fall again. Around 11 AM it stopped and I went outside to shovel all the snow that fell. Took about an hour. Made myself a bowl of soup for lunch and spent the rest of the afternoon either cleaning or listening to music on the couch with the dogs. I am tired again today. If it was 10 PM right now I would go to bed, I am that tired. Not sure why, I sure hope it is the winter blues. Making a meatloaf, green beans, rice and a salad for dinner tonight. Tomorrow is lunch with the guys, always fun and looked forward to. Then the weekend is here again and time with Tony. I figure I have at least another month and a half of this cold winter weather to deal with. I looked back on my past posts last year and the year before at this time and it seems I go through this this time of year because of the cloudy weather and not much to do around the house. Once it gets warm outside I can have fun in the yard with the dogs and my gardens. Will watch American Idol again tonight. The rest of the shows on TV are all reruns except for Outsourced, which I will DVR. Will most likely watch a movie after American Idol because of the reruns. Tony feeds the birds with a bird feeder in the front of our house every morning when he gets the morning newspaper. We have hundreds of birds that come and eat all day. Sometimes it looks like the bushes are moving there are so many birds. Well, there is this Eagle that lives around here and I have seen it eyeing the birds for over a year. Have even seen him scoop down and get a few. Today I looked in the bushes and the Eagle was eating one of the birds Tony feeds every day outside. Nature is so sad and every day is a struggle to survive. Was sad to watch. I didn't want to scare the Eagle since the bird he was eating he already killed. So I let him eat it in front of the windows. Figured if I scared him away he would just go kill another bird. So sad.

1 comment:

  1. Your "winter blues" sounds like Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), which is a form of depression common in the winter months. Antidepressants can help, as can something called a "light box", even though these are pricey. Hope you feel peppier soon!

    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete