Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20, 2011 Thursday Night

Watched American Idol and then Law And Order SVU last night on TV. I did enjoy American Idol and the new judges. Law And Order is always worth watching. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I got up around 6 AM. Fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Spent the morning doing a little cleaning and vacuuming around the house. About 11:30 I drove to ARCW for my board meeting. Had a good lunch and meeting. Picked up my monthly food at the food pantry and headed home. Made a salad for dinner to go along with the 2 boxed lunches I brought home from the meeting that no one ate. Got a letter today from my mortgage company canceling my line of credit due to falling home prices. WTF? I paid them money to get that line of credit, paid good money, and my house value has not decreased according to my last two assessments from the city. Plus I owe very little on my home and even if I used up the line of credit it would only be half the value of my home. What a bunch of bullshit. I called the company and they told me to write a letter to appeal the decision. Wrote the letter and made copies of the last two years house assessments to show them the value of my home has not gone down. Also stated in the letter that if they do not reinstate my line of credit I want the money back that I spent to get it two years ago. Unbelievable! Will watch American Idol again tonight, then Greys Anatomy and The Mentalist before going to bed. The weather man says now we will be lucky to have a high of 6 degrees tomorrow. Wind chills are going to be about 30 below zero. I feel so sorry for the dogs having to go out and do their thing in this cold weather. I have to yell at them to get them in and out quickly before they freeze and start to fall from not being able to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment