Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011 Saturday Night

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Had a pretty good New Year's. We met some friends at The ArtBar here on the Eastside a little after 11 PM. Watched the CNN count down up until we left for the bar with Kathy Griffith and Anderson Cooper. He should just come out. I do like the pairing of the two. She pushes him to his limits at times an the face expressions are priceless. Since my ex owns the bar he snuck us in the side door so we didn't have to pay the cover charge for the night. Counted down to the new year, gave Tony a kiss and friends hugs. About 1 AM most of our friends had left to go home already. (wow are my circle of friends getting old). We left and went home. Spend a little time watching something on TV before going to bed. I only had one double vodka and sprite along with one glass of champagne. Even with that little I felt pretty buzzed. After going to bed for a while I must admit I woke Tony up to have a little lovin. Why not enjoy the buzz right? Didn't sleep so well from having to get up every hour to go to the bathroom from the drinks. Got up around 7 AM and fed the dogs, made coffee and turned on the TV. Tony got up soon after and got the morning paper and poured our coffee. Spent the morning until about 11 AM just laying on the couch. At about 11 AM I went back to bed, Tony followed. I did talk to my nephews a couple times last night as they had a party and again today. The kids love showing their friends how they could call their Uncle Dave on the computer. Got up from our nap today around 2:30 PM and started working on the blog page adding the above new music mix. After posting I noticed when I go to the music page all the mixes past number 20 don't come up. Reloaded a couple of them and it does not seem to be fixing the problem. Might have to spend a full day splitting the page into two pages rather than one so all the mixes load, much less load faster. Either way it is not a fun fix and will take a lot of time. I do enjoy it, but it must be done when I can concentrate and Tony is not home. Anyone who ever has made a web page knows the time and concentration it takes. Took a shower a little while ago and now just thinking what we might be having for dinner. Guess it depends on what I cook or have delivered. Delivery sounds good at this point. Will most likely spend the night watching movies.
Hope everyone had a great New Years. I hope all the best for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment