Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31, 2010 Friday Night

Last night we watched the movie My Soul To Take. It was a horror thriller. Not very good and not worth watching if you have yet to see it. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 7 AM, fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Read the morning paper and made myself some breakfast. In the morning paper it reported that Milwaukee is the drunkest city in the USA. Kinda figured we would be on top since we are the beer capital of the world and there is a bar on every corner in Milwaukee. Spent the morning doing a little outside since it was in the 50s today in Milwaukee. Picked up the dog poop. Took Stella for a walk around the block. Even had the side sliding glass doors open for a while when the sun was out. Had a great lunch with the guys. Spent the afternoon after lunch working on the next music mix. About 3:30 PM I went to take a nap. Tony came home shortly after that and tried to take a nap also. No such luck. Between Barkley shaking his head and Bo wanting to play we did not get a nap in. Making a frozen pizza for dinner. Meeting the guys from lunch at a bar only a few blocks away from our house for New Years. My ex owns the bar so it should be a fun night. If only I had gotten a nap. Even an hour would have been nice. It is going on 7 PM and I sure hope I can make it until midnight without a nap. Talked with my nephews a couple times on Skype today. They love calling their uncle Dave. Hope everyone has a great New Years celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment