Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 8, 2010 Wednesday Morning

Today was much like all the rest. Got up by 6:30 AM and got the dogs fed and Tony off to work. It is so damn cold here in Milwaukee again today. Do not have any plans during the day today and think I will just stay bundled up on the couch with the dogs watching TV. Ordered two one piece pajamas with footies today on line for Tony and I for Christmas. They are red with paw prints on them. We will both look so cute Christmas morning in them. I will make sure I take a picture that morning. Tonight I have an HIV meeting and Tony is coming along with me. It is at a nice steak house here in Milwaukee and figure we both might as well enjoy the information and the free dinner. He said yes to coming along 'this once'. Here are two pictures for you to enjoy. One Tony took last night showing how the five dogs all snuggle on the couch at night next to me watching TV. The other is of Stella and Bo snuggling on the couch together. They just love each other so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment