Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, December 17, 2010

December 17, 2010 Friday Night

Last night we watched the movie Repo Man. It was OK. We then went to bed around 10:00 PM.

This morning I was up by 7 AM and got the dogs fed and Tony off to work. Had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and spent the rest of the morning working on this blog and cruising the Internet. Tony came and picked me up around 11:30 AM to go to lunch with the guys. Had a great lunch as usual. Spent the afternoon listening to the soundtrack to Les Miserables and a little Mariah Carey while I laid on the couch with the dogs. Just finished vacuuming the house and now I am waiting for Tony to come home from work for the weekend together. Making leftovers for dinner. Nothing on TV again tonight so we will watch some more movies that I downloaded. I do spend the day searching for new movies to download and download the ones that sound good or interesting. The only plans we have this weekend is a Birthday dinner for Tony's mom Saturday night. It is suppose to be cold again this weekend in Milwaukee. Tomorrow the weather man is saying a high of 15 degrees. We will most likely spend the weekend watching TV. If I ever run out of movies to watch we do have the entire 6th season of Weeds to start watching. Maybe tomorrow we will spend the day 'smoking' and watching Weeds. LOL. Woke up today with shoulder pain. It feels like stress but I honestly have nothing to be stressed about so I think I must have slept wrong last night.

1 comment: