Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 16, 2010 Thursday Dinner Time

We did end up watching two movies last night. We watched the movies Sonny and The Social Network. Sonny was a 2002 movie staring James Franco as a hustler, it was OK. The Social Network took a while to get into the fast talking computer lingo but ended up being a very good movie. I can't believe the guy who created Facebook was such an asshole towards his best friend and tried screwing him out of millions of dollars. Especially when it was because of his friend they had any money in the beginning at all to work with. I also did not know the guy who created Napster got millions of dollars in this settlement also and how much he was involved. It was an educational movie. I do suggest seeing The Social Network. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

This morning I felt like I could have stayed in bed all morning. Ended up pushing myself out of bed around 7 AM so I could see Tony for a bit before he left for work. After I fed the dogs and got Tony out the door I made myself a breakfast bowl to eat. Spent the morning rearranging the furniture in the living room since the furniture has been the same for so long. Then showered and drove to the bank to deposit my ADAP check for last months health insurance reimbursement. Made myself a ham sandwich for lunch. Spent the afternoon listening to the music from the TV show Glee. Making spaghetti for dinner tonight with a salad and garlic bread. I think tonight is all reruns again on TV so we will probably watch a couple more movies. Tony was hinting last night he needs a little lovin so I will have to give him some tonight. He wanted some last night and I told him I was tired and had a 'headache'. LOL. So I will have to break down tonight and give him some. It is a little warmer today in Milwaukee. I think it got into the 20s today. Big warm up hey? Welcome to my world. It is only December and already I am feeling a little cooped up in the house because of the cold. Don't know what I will do in January and February. Might have to consider doing a little painting or something to keep busy until Spring. Found out yesterday Tony's sisters dog is doing much better and might not have to be put down. This made me very happy. Also found out Tony's brother who is in cancer treatments saved off his mustache because most of it had fallen out from the cancer treatments. So sad. I don't think in the almost 22 years Tony and I have been together that I have ever seen his brother without a mustache. I guess I should be thankful I have AIDS and not cancer. Never thought those words would come out of me. Tomorrow is Friday and lunch with the guys. I love Friday's and lunch with the guys. Not only do I get a good lunch with great friends, but that means two days with Tony coming. Will let you know what movies we end up watching tonight in tomorrow's post. Don't you just love those two videos from Glee I posted yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment