Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 19, 2010 Sunday Night

Why do the weekends go so fast when we do so little?

Friday night we watched the movie Dinner With Smucks. It was funny and enjoyable. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Saturday we actually slept in until around 7:30 AM, which really is late for both of us. I made us a small breakfast and we spent most of the day on the couch watching TV. We spent the afternoon watching the movie Les Miserables. I would give anything to find a cam of the actual Broadway theater production live. Even if the quality was not good I would pay an arm or a leg for the musical on video somehow. I have searched and searched and still can not find a pirate version of the play. The movie version is nice but I do enjoy the musical which is why I have seen it many times and we have tickets to see Les Miserables twice in April 2011. It is a long movie and I had to wake Tony a few times as we watched it. I was hoping watching the drama version would help him understand the musical, I don't think it did. We went out for dinner with Tony's family for his mother's Birthday. It was good food and we got to see his sister's kids so it was all worth it. Stopped off at a friends bar for one drink since it was the bar's Christmas party. Since we don't drink or go out much we have lost a lot of friends and we are kinda out of the party loop. Came home and watched two movies: Needle and Vampires Suck. Needle was a horror flick and was OK, Vampires Suck was a spoof of the Twilight Movie. It had it's funny parts. We went to bed around 11 PM.

This morning we again slept in until after 7 AM. I made eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast. Spent the morning reading the Milwaukee Sunday newspaper. Around lunch time we drove to the pet store to buy some spray we can put on the kitchen wood cabinets because Bo is always chewing on the corners when we are not home. Most of the corners on the kitchen cabinets and the corner moldings are all chewed from him. I do give him spankings when I come home and find they have been chewed but it has not stopped him from doing it so it is time to try something else. The spankings hurt me more than him. LOL. It is more for show than anything else and he sometimes pees when I am yelling at him so it is much harder in a way on me than him since I have to clean the mess. Wanted to buy a Bitter Apple type spray and we bought a spray called Fooey Ultra Bitter Spray. Of course when we came home from the pet store more wood shavings were on the floor and he had chewed more and did more damage. After his spanking I sprayed all the areas he has been chewing. Time will tell if it works. Bought the dogs a couple toys also. Ate lunch at Burger Kings and came home after buying the weeks worth of lottery tickets. Watched a little TV and then Tony said he was going to take a nap so I went with him and the dogs all followed. After about an hour of trying to nap with no room on the bed I finally gave up and now am writing this post while he is still sleeping. There is nothing again on TV tonight so I figure we will watch a movie or two. I will let you know what we end up watching and if it is worth your time seeing it. So far the only recent movie I would recommend is The Social Network which we watched a couple days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment