Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14, 2010 Tuesday Night

Spent the night watching the CBS TV line up. Went to bed around 10:20 PM after the weather and before sports.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM and fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Watched a little TV before showering and driving to Southridge Mall to do some Christmas shopping for Tony. Picked up a couple items that were on sale and even got another 15 % off. Ate lunch at Arby's in the mall. Did a lot of window shopping and the three things I bought could have been purchased at the Kohl's Department store closer to home. Since we really don't need any clothing there is not much else we need or I could find to buy. I will shop one more time next week and if I find something, I find something, if not, I am done. I know I won't get anything from Tony because he hates having to go shopping and this time of year. I remind him daily and show him his current pile of gifts. So far nothing on my side or pile. I always get disappointed from him at Christmas time because he just doesn't care or feel the need to buy me things because he feels I have everything I need already or he bought it already. Hmm. Got home around 2 PM and after a few phone calls I took an hour nap with the dogs. Downloaded a couple movies during the afternoon to watch at a later date. Will let you know if they are good and worth mentioning after we watch them. Making a frozen beef roast, green beans, mac n cheese and a salad for dinner. Will most likely watch the CBS TV line up again tonight since everything else is reruns. Was another very cold day in Milwaukee Wisconsin. The sun was out, but it did not help the temperature get out of the teens today. The dogs are very restless since they have not been outside much because of the cold. When you start to play with one dog, the others all want your attention and want to play also. Not so easy to play with five dogs and only have two arms. Much less when they all start getting into play mood it sometimes can get a little scary and rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment