Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, December 3, 2010

December 3, 2010 Friday Night

The weekend is here. I love the weekends because then Tony and I are together for the couple days. I get so bored being home all week by myself during the days. I posted another DJ Dave Disco Favorites mix for you all to enjoy. It is DJ Dave Disco Favorites Volume 2. Lot of old disco I heard in my 20s at the straight and gay bars. Brings back memories just to listen to them. Seems like yesterday. Some of you younger people may have never heard a lot of them, but give it a listen. It was what we danced to in the late 70s and early 80s. They are my favorites from that time. I have a couple more in the works.
Got up this morning at 6:30 AM and fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. It is kinda funny. Every morning when he goes to work when we say goodbye at the door, we touch cheeks. We do sometimes kiss goodbye on the lips, but most times out of fun we both turn out heads and just touch cheeks. Guess you have to see it to understand. It is just our way. Spent the morning posting the newest Disco mix and then picked Tony up at his auto body shop to go have lunch with the guys. Had a great lunch as usual. Spent the afternoon cruising the Internet and listening to the music mixes I posted. Also did a little dusting and vacuuming for the weekend. When Tony is home cleaning is not allowed. LOL. He tells me I have all week to get the cleaning done and when he is home it is 'his' time. Time to take care of him. Since I really don't like cleaning anyway it is easy to do, or should I say, not do. Made a salad for dinner but have yet to decide what to make as a side since I am not hungry and Tony will most likely not be either. Will most likely make a side of beef stew or soup to go with the salad. Watched the movie The Crazies last night. I liked it since I like 'walking dead' type scary movies. I do recommend it if you like the AMC show The Walking Dead on Sunday nights or the series of movies like Dawn of the Dead. Will most likely watch another movie tonight before going to bed. Tomorrow we are bracing for the first snow storm of the year. Time to get out the shovels. Thankfully the storm track is looking like most of the snow will be west of Milwaukee, but that is if the lake effect snow doesn't kick in later in the day as they say might happen. Right now it looks like 3 to 5 inches tomorrow during the day. Tony was mad when we watched the news last night and they were talking about the storm. Being in the auto repair business he looked at me and said 'why do we always have these damn storms during the weekends when no one is out driving'. LOL. I assured him that many people will be out tomorrow with Christmas only 3 weeks away. Only an auto body repair man would think this way. It is his bread and butter. He always gets a few customers that drive to fast and smash their cars in the snow storms. Have no plans this weekend. I am sure between the TV and shoveling that will be the most of it. Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment