Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 29, 2010 Wednesday Afternoon

Last night before we watched a horrible movie I called my sister down south on Skype. She got it set up and we were trying it out. We talked for about a half hour as she took me on a tour of her new home which I had not been to or seen other than in pictures. She has a beautiful home. Puts mine to shame. Her two kids helped with the video tour. I am really loving Skype. After talking to her I put on a movie called Mega Piranha. Now I didn't expect much from this movie but I must say it was horrible. A science experiment gone bad makes Piranha's the size of city buses and they attach people and even jump out of the water destroying homes. It was just horrible. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I got up a little before 7 AM and fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. I then did a little dusting and cleaning around the house. I then gave Barkley a shower with my shower. He is now clean again. Being a Beagle he gets scabs and skin rashes if I don't bath him at least every two weeks. Even with that he is on antibiotics a couple times a year when it gets so bad. As I was drying myself I could hear my Skype ringing on the computer and it was my sister and her one kid. We talked for a while on Skype. Took Stella for a walk and picked up a couple days of poop from the five dogs outside. It takes a while when I don't do it daily with five dogs. I then drove to Pick N Save and did some grocery shopping. Came home and made myself a ham sandwich and vacuumed the house. Making some duck tonight for dinner that my mom bought us for Christmas. I have never made duck before so it should be interesting. Not even sure if Tony or I will like it, but will give it a try. Making rice and a salad with the duck. No plans tonight other than watching TV or a movie. Most likely a movie. Made myself a full page list of things that need to get done in the next couple weeks. Been crossing things off as I do them. Some are bigger projects like clean the basement which will not get done until next week or so. My dad just called me on Skype as I was writing this blog. Guess the whole family is Skyping these days. It is so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment