Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 30, 2010 Thursday Night

Last night we watched the movie Knight and Day with Tom Cruise. It was a good movie. Tom Cruise's character was a little over the top and they made him out to be a super hero of sorts. It was an enjoyable movie to watch for free though. Much of the movie was very unrealistic but entertaining. Went to bed around 10 PM. Tony did find his cell phone.

Today I was up by 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. I did very little all day today since it was cloudy, foggy, and drizzled all day. It was in the 40s today but you would not know it because of the fog and no sun. The snow is almost all gone. My nephew called me on Skype this morning to show me his chocolate chip pancakes he was eating. Have I mentioned how cool Skype is? LOL. They called me again later in the morning to show me their Guinea pigs getting fed and the noise they make when being fed. So cute. Most of the day I laid on the couch with the dogs and watched TV or listened to music. Getting ready to make another DJ Dave Dance Mix so I have to listen to the songs a few times to get to know them and when to mix them into each other. It is a process. Also have to pick out the best songs out of all the songs I have downloaded. Spent the afternoon taking a nap on the bed with the dogs. Vito was not feeling well today, he had the runs and his nose was warm so I did my best to put him number one and give him a lot of attention and love. He spent the day snuggled next to me on the couch or bed. He seems better now and did eat dinner. Haven't quit smoking just yet. I know, it will happen, don't harp on me. If I am still smoking after the New Year Tony will make my life miserable so it will happen by Monday at the latest. Making fried left over spaghetti for Tony tonight for dinner with a salad. Will make myself a sandwich since I did so little today and the bowl of chicken noodle soup for lunch was enough. I will have a salad also. Will watch some more movies tonight that I downloaded since the new TV season doesn't start until Sunday. Only reruns on TV and since we DVD and watch so much TV during the season it leave very little else to watch. Tomorrow it is suppose to get to near 50 degrees but rainy. Then the bottom falls out and Saturday is suppose to be in the 20s when the cold front comes through. If I don't write tomorrow Happy New Year to everyone. Thank you for getting me over 10,000 visitors in two short years and following my life. My only hope for next year would be that more of you leave comments to my posts or leave me suggestions as to what you would want me to write about. Been talking with Peter in Australia via email and following his blog along with my daily visit to Queerty.com and TheBody.com. Tomorrow is lunch with the guys. Should be fun and more than usual will show up due to the holiday and being off from work. Haven't figured out what we are doing for New Years. We will either stay home, go to Tony's sister's house for a Birthday / New Year party, or a bar with the guys we have lunch with. Any of the above will be enough and I will be ready to be back home and in bed by 1 AM. Yah, a real party guy here. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment