Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, December 24, 2010

December 24, 2010 Friday Morning

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yesterday I was up by 7 AM, fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Spent the morning doing things around the house. Went to Tony's shop at noon to have some pizza a friend was dropping off as a 'thank you'. Came home and spent the afternoon listening to music. Tony came home around 4 PM with a bunch of presents for me, he then went back to work for about an hour before returning home. I made pork chops, mashed potato's and corn with a salad for dinner. Spent last night watching movies. Last night we watched the movies The Town and Step Up 3. Both were OK movies. The Town was better than Step Up. Went to bed around 10 PM. Actually The Town was a good movie and worth seeing.

This morning we actually slept in until about 7:30 AM. Gave Tony a little lovin before we got up and started the day. Fed the dogs and read a little of the morning newspaper. The last couple nights I have looked out the back window and seen my two rabbits and the possum eating the food I leave out for them nightly. Last night the possum and one of the rabbits were side by side eating. It was so cute. Not sure if those two animals usually are as tolerant of each other in the wild? I put carrots and bread out for them nightly. Tony is off work today so it looks like a three day weekend together. Having lunch today with the guys. Should be a nice lunch as always. This afternoon we will most likely watch TV or take a nap. Tonight we will go to Tony's mom's house for his family Christmas. Tomorrow we go to my family for my family Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all my followers. I hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave,

    Thanks for your support. I just got out of hospital Friday, there was no net access in there. Just survived mate.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete