Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, December 20, 2010

December 20, 2010 Monday Dinner Time

DADT is repealed! It's about time. Why this was able to be enforced for as long as it was is terrible. For once in a long time our elected officials (at least enough of them) did the right thing.

Happy Birthday to my sister. Wow, are we getting old. Did you ever think you would get to this age?

Got up around 7 AM and fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Made myself a bowl of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch and called my mother to tell her she was right about one of the movies we watched last night. It was a good movie. Last night we watched two movies. We watched Unstoppable and Monsters. Both were very good movies. Unstoppable had me at the edge of my couch for the last half of the movie. I recommend this movie and it is still at most movie theaters. If you don't see it at the theater, rent it or buy it. It really is a good movie. Monsters was also good. I read something about this movie in Entertainment Weekly. Yes the monsters were a little corny lookin but the plot was good and could happen. The acting was also good. Not everyone will like the movie so google it first and see if it is for you. Spent this morning doing a little dusting and vacuuming. Even vacuumed a small dog from under the bed. LOL. My house is clean ........... enough. I would not like someone coming over with a white glove and going around the house, but it is clean when you consider I have five dogs running around and honestly run this household. Everything we do revolves around the five dogs. It is the life we chose. Tony came back home from work a little while ago to get a can of coffee for the shop. I bought a lot of them when they were on sale so I was happy he remembered. When he comes home during the day I always look at him and say 'you didn't call, what happens if one of my boyfriends were here?'. LOL. He always comes back with something funny like 'then I would meet him' or 'he would have told you he stopped by me at the shop first'. LOL. About 11 AM I drove to Walgreen's, then AJ Wright to see what they had for Christmas presents, then went to McDonald's for lunch. The store AJ Wright is going out of business and everything is an extra 25% off. Bought a bunch of little stuff for Tony. Stopped off at Tony's shop to eat my lunch so the dogs wouldn't want half of it if I ate it at home. Tony was out getting parts and was not at the shop. Got home a little before 2 PM. Put some Mariah Carey Christmas music on the sterio and layed down with the dogs for about an hour. Making a beef roast, potatoes and corn with a salad for dinner. Nothing on TV again tonight. I will be so happy when the holidays are over and the TV goes back to first run shows. Will most likely watch something on the DVR or a movie I downloaded. Suppose to start snowing tonight and we might get about 3 inches when it is all done by tomorrow morning. Cloudy and in the twenties today in Milwaukee.

No comments:

Post a Comment