Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6, 2010 Monday Dinner Time

This morning I was up and out of bed by 6:30 AM. Got the dogs fed and Tony off to work. Started working on the Disco mixes again since I was not satisfied how the songs mixed together. I tweaked the Disco Mix Volume 1 a bit to make it sound better and re posted it. I then showered and went to Pick N Save to buy some food. Got home a little after noon and made myself a ham sandwich for lunch. About 1 PM I took a two hour nap with the dogs. When I got up I did a little dusting around the house and then vacuumed. Paid some bills and got some Birthday cards ready to mail while I watched TV. Making a turkey loaf, mashed potato and corn with a salad for dinner. Tony just called to say he will be home a little late since he has to go pick up a car part. I guess this is good because it means he has some business and cars to work on. Will spend the night watching the CBS TV line up before going to bed tonight. Was very cold in Milwaukee today. I think we had a high in the 20s today. Too cold to take Stella for a walk. I will have to bundle her and I up tomorrow and walk her since she hasn't been on a walk for a couple days now because of the cold. The next heating bill should be huge since it has been so cold here in Milwaukee and being home all day I have to heat turned up to 68 degrees. Our house was built in 1909 so it is not very energy efficient. I do have plastic in the bedroom windows but that has not helped much and the bedroom is usually about 10 degrees colder than the rest of the house. Why we live here in this cold cold state during the winter is a mystery to me. Some day when we win the lottery we will move to a warmer state. It has been so cute to watch Bo play in the snow. He will be a year old December 22nd so this is his first snow he can remember. We got him last March and since he was so young he probably has little memory of snow. Saturday morning when he went out to pee and there was snow, he didn't know what to think of it. Now he runs and runs in the snow and just loves eating the ice chunks. This is the dog that runs to the refrigerator every time I get ice out of the ice maker door. He loves chewing on ice. Now I know what parents feel like when they see their child do something for the first time. When it was snowing Saturday afternoon he would stand outside and wonder where the snow was coming from, looking up, trying to eat the flakes as they fell. It is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment