Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7, 2010 Tuesday Dinner Time

Got up today around 6:15 AM. Fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. After he went to work I made myself a bagel for breakfast and then started cleaning out the spare bedroom closet. The spare room is a catch-all and every now and then needs to be rotated to the basement. After going through a closet full of clothes that we haven't worn in years I bagged up some of them and hoped that maybe someday the rest would get worn again. LOL. Gave Barkley a bath and then showered myself before driving to Bayshore Mall to get my necklace fixed. The chain broke a while ago and I have not gone to the mall in a while where I know they fix things like this. As I drove by Tony's shop I noticed him outside so I beeped my horn. When I told him where I was going he handed me his necklace and told me to get his clasp fixed also. Spent about an hour and a half at the mall waiting for the two necklaces to be fixed. Went through the whole mall and didn't buy a thing. With all the clothes we have that we don't wear, why do we need more? I ate lunch at Rocky Rocco and picked up the two finished necklaces and went home. Took an hour nap with the dogs and now I am making spaghetti for dinner tonight. Feeling very tired today and I pulled a muscle in my left shoulder some time during the night last night. I think I jerked from having a bad dream and that is how it happened. I need a good rub down. Good luck with that one hey? Will most likely go to bed early tonight since I am tired. Tony was falling asleep on the couch last night by 8 PM before I hauled his butt into bed to finish off the night watching TV in bed. He was snoring shortly after his head hit the pillow. I am sure tonight will not be much different.

No comments:

Post a Comment