Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December 22, 2010 Wednesday Dinner Time

Happy Birthday to Bo. He is one year old today.

Last night we watched the Christmas episode of Glee for the second time this season. I usually don't watch reruns but this was a good one. After Glee we watched the movie Takers with Matt Dillon. It was an OK movie worth renting. I have always thought Matt Dillon a handsome man, my type to a 'T'. We went to bed around 10 PM.

Woke up around 3 AM and Bo was sleeping under the covers. As I moved the covers I could tell he needs a bath really bad. He smelled very dog like. Went back to bed and woke up again at 6:30 AM. Got Tony off to work and fed the dogs. I then stripped the bed and started doing three loads of laundry. All the sheet and covers got washed again. I then gave Bo a much needed bath since it made no sense to wash all the sheets and not what made them what they are in the first place. Gave him his bath in the kitchen sink. It is his Birthday today. He is 1 year old today. Since I was washing dogs I decided to take Stella into our walk in shower with me and give her a bath / shower also. Both dogs are for the most part good about letting me do what I want to them while bathing them. I do give them baths about every two months. Vito is next and is not happy and the hardest to hold on to. He then goes around like a big bully terrorizing the other dogs growling and biting at them. Jeez, he is the smallest in the bunch. LOL. After Stella and my shower I left to go to my therapist meeting at 10 AM. I had a lot to talk about, one thing being the cashew thing yesterday. My therapist thinks couples counseling might be something to think about. I told him Tony would, but we have done it before and nothing every changes. Tony's view is 'this is me, take it or leave it'. So how do you change that. I walked out of the therapist office not in a good mood, not liking what I heard from him in the hour about the options and decisions I should work through in my head. I almost didn't make another appointment because of this. I did make one for in two weeks, after the holidays. My therapist thinks there is a lot of 'unsaid' topics that need to be discussed in order for us to move forward. I agree in a way but know 'those' conversations would most likely be the end of the relationship. So I have a lot of thinking and decisions to make after the holidays. Got home and after an hour got back in the car and went grocery shopping to get it over with for the week. By the time I got home I was tired and took an hour nap with the dogs. I am now making spaghetti for dinner with a salad and bread. Nothing again on TV tonight. Yes, we do plan our nights and lives around TV. Remember it is Milwaukee and freezing outside. Will most likely watch a movie or DVR. Nothing to do tomorrow so I will most likely spend the day doing some deep cleaning.
(wow, this was the first time I spelled spaghetti correctly, according to spell check, LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment