Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011 Monday Dinner Time

This morning I was up by 7 AM. Got the dogs fed and Tony off to work. About 8 AM I started working out and exercising for 30 minutes. I plan on doing this every day for 30 minutes so I can get myself in better shape and loose some of this weight I have put on. When I was done I showered and was out the door by 10 AM. Drove to the printer to have some paperwork faxed, then went to the bank and grocery shopping. After I was done doing all that I stopped off at the friend who's dog died on Saturday and dropped him off some pictures and a DVD I made of all the videos I have of Saber when he was here and we were babysitting him throughout the years. Still makes me sad to think I will never see Saber again. Saber got to meet every one of my dogs. I kind of thought of him as a link to them. Now the link is broken. Hopefully they are all playing in heaven. Got home a little after noon and made myself a ham sandwich for lunch. Spent the afternoon transferring my entire 2010 blog to PDF format so I can print out a book of the year's blogging. I did this for the entire 2009 year and plan on doing it yearly. Last year I did it through blogs2print.com. This year I think I am having the printer down the street put the entire year in a binder / book format at half the cost, but won't be in hard cover form. Took an hour break and listened to some music before starting dinner around 3:30 PM this afternoon. Making a turkey loaf, green beans, rice and salad for dinner. Tonight I am not sure what we will watch. We have never watched the show the Bachelor before but the previews look like it might be worth watching. Not sure if I want to get into the series and have to watch it every week. The guy is really handsome though so it might be worth watching. If we do watch it I will DVD the entire CBS comedy lineup tonight. After the Bachelor we will most likely watch Castle on ABC. Didn't take a nap today so I am looking forward to going to bed early. Only have 5 cigs left and then the madness begins. I am already yelling at the dogs and I haven't even started quiting yet. Should be a horrible week starting tomorrow, but it must be done, no more excuses. I have a therapy appointment tomorrow morning and will most likely start picking things off my 'to do list' and get some big projects done to keep my mind off the cigs. Was again cold in Milwaukee today. I can't wait until Spring gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment