Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5, 2010 Wednesday Dinner Time

Second day without a cigarette.

This morning I was up by 7 AM, fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Shortly thereafter I started my half hour work out. Took a shower and was out the door by 9 AM to drive to the other side of town to have the dentist who pulled my tooth months ago look at the piece of tooth coming out of my gums in my mouth. The dentist looked at it and said he did not want to remove it yet and I should come back in 3 weeks. What a bunch of bullshit. This piece of tooth is cutting up my tongue. The dentist said it should work it's way out on it's own hopefully before the three weeks and having to go back to him. I honestly just wanted it removed since it is a dull pain and driving me crazy. Drove all the way back home. Started cleaning the basement and made a good dent on it. I still have a little work to do and have to sweep the floor. I have to keep busy because doing nothing makes me crave a cigarette. Came back upstairs around 2 PM and watched a little TV. About 3:30 PM my nephew called on Skype to tell me about his day at school. Started making dinner. Making pork chops, baked potato and corn with a salad. It is best I do not leave the house the next couple of days or I might kill someone from not having a cigarette. I know the third and forth day will be the worst so I am not out of the woods yet. Failure is not an option this time. I will once again tell Tony when he comes home to try to be nice to me and not push my buttons. Otherwise you might read of him in the newspaper: Lover kills lover in cigarette withdrawal. LOL. Seriously if you have ever tried quiting smoking you know how hard this is. I wish they would just stop selling the things on every corner bar or gas station if they are so bad for us. Spent last night watching the new show Live To Dance with Paula Abdul. Was not as good as I would have expected and not sure if we will continue watching after tonight's hour episode if it doesn't get better or more entertaining.
I am sitting here taking deep deep breaths trying to get through the moment without a cig. I would usually be smoking as I type this so it is hard not to have one. Wish me (and Tony) luck the next few days. Life will not be good here in my house. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment