Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011 Tuesday Afternoon

Another day with NO energy. Not sure what the problem is but I just can not seem to get myself motivated to do anything. Spent most of the day on the couch or in bed again today. I did manage to work out for 30 minutes this morning, but after that, I was done for the day. Slept most of the afternoon again today. I got my new AIDS meds today, Truvada and Viramune, so starting tonight the fun new side effects begin. The new meds came with about 8 pages of information and side effects to look out for. Sometimes you got to wonder what these drugs are doing to our bodies if there are so many side effects. Tonight we will stay in and watch the President give his speech on TV or watch a couple movies. I honestly could go right back to bed I am so tired, and I am drinking a cup of coffee. It is cloudy again today but it just seems like more than that going on with my body. I feel depressed, tired and have no motivation to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment