Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011 Monday Afternoon

Sunday afternoon Tony and I went grocery shopping and then came home and spent the afternoon watching the Green Bay Packers Football game. I must admit I have never watched a football game before but since our team is so close to the Super Bowl I felt the need. I honestly don't even understand the game of football. The Green Bay Packers won and will be headed to the Super Bowl. Spent the rest of the day watching movies. We watched the movies 127 Hours, Devil, and Case 39. All three movies were very good. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM. Got the dogs fed and Tony off to work. Have no energy today and spent the morning back in bed. Finally got up again around noon and started making a beef roast for dinner. It has been cooking now all afternoon with potatoes and carrots. The house smells so good right now from it cooking all afternoon. Went across the alley for a bit and talked with the neighbor. I could go right back to bed I am so tired. Not sure why, might be because it is cloudy outside and that has a big effect on my energy level. Will most likely spend the night watching the CBS line up on TV tonight before going to bed. It is close to 32 degrees today so it seems a lot warmer outside than it was last Friday when we had a high of 6 degrees. I have nothing on my schedule this week and am very happy about that, especially the way I feel today. My new AIDS drugs should arrive tomorrow and I plan on starting them that day. I do have a call into a pharmacist to talk with him about what side effects I will have going from Atripla to the new meds. Hopefully the dreams will stop because I woke up to another weird dream this morning. Some of my dreams being on Atripla are so vivid and weird they would make a good movie. Looks like it is starting to snow outside again. I am so tired of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment