Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 2, 2011 Sunday Night

Last night we watched the movie Public Enemies. Not my type of movie and it dragged on forever. Tony even fell asleep during the movie a couple times. Went to bed around 10 PM.

Today we were both up by 7 AM. After feeding the dogs and reading a little of the Sunday Milwaukee Journal we both showered and drove to the south side of Milwaukee to take Tony's mom out for breakfast. Had a good breakfast of scrambled eggs, two pancakes, ham and toast. Dropped off his mother and bought lottery tickets. Got home and spent the day watching TV and taking a couple hour nap with the dogs. It is very cold in Milwaukee. It was in the teens today with wind chills below zero. Talked to my nephews a couple times on Skype today. Got a call this afternoon from the friend with the old dog I took to the vet with him earlier in the week. Not good news. He ended up having a vet come to the house last night to put Saber down. So sad. I cried on the phone with him. I did this afternoon put all the video I have of his dog and all the pictures on a DVD for him. I knew this would happen soon and have been collecting all the pictures and videos for this day. The software I have allows you to put video and pictures making it a movie on DVD. It turned out good. I have video going all the way back to 1996 of Saber, when he and the dog lived here in our upstairs apartment. Ready to settle in the for night watching TV. Thankfully new shows begin tonight. Will watch Desperate Housewives and Brother's and Sister's before going to bed. Will DVR Undercover Boss and CSI Miami for later viewing. Was able to update the music page into two pages rather quickly. It was easier then I thought it would be. With two pages they load so much faster and all the mixes load without problems. Tomorrow I have to go to the bank which is at the grocery story I shop at, three blocks down the street. Will make a bank deposit and do a little grocery shopping before coming home. Also tomorrow starts the workouts in the morning. I have gained so much weight lately I have very few pants that fit. So tomorrow starts a daily work out and better eating habits. That and no more cigs. Yup, it is happening tomorrow when the half pack I have is gone. No more excuses. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment