Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 22, 2010 Saturday Night

Forgot my Atripla last night for the first time in two years!

Had a great lunch with the guys Friday afternoon. Spent the afternoon listening to Ke$ha. Tony got home from work around 5:30 PM. I made soup for dinner. Spent the night watching the movie Lakeview Terrace. It was a very good movie. Went to bed around 10 PM like usual. Except it was not like usual.

This morning I got up around 7 AM and when I walked into the kitchen to take my morning pills I noticed my pills I usually take at bedtime, my Atripla, was still in the pill container. Fuck! I was so proud of myself that I could say I never missed a dose of my AIDS meds for two years. Never missed a dose prior to going to bed until last night. Took the pill right away. I do realize that after two years of taking this med that one night missed will not kill me. I also realize this can not happen again. Not sure what was different about last night. Made us some breakfast bowls for breakfast and spent the morning watching Sell This House and Flip This House. Around 1 PM I laid down to take a nap. Woke up around 3 PM and Tony was watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off on TV. We have seen this movie more times than any other movie except The Sound Of Music or Wizard Of Oz, but it is still funny every time you watch it. It is a classic. Just got done taking a shower and giving Barkley another bath. He has scabs all over his body and I might have to put him back on an antibiotic if these baths don't start helping. He gets them because of allergy problems. Watching an episode of Hoarders on TV right now, wow, these people are nut jobs. Sorry if that includes any of my followers, but come on, who can't throw away food from a week a go or dishes used a week ago. Tony will take a shower soon and give Stella a shower also since she needs one. She is starting to smell like a dog. LOL. It got into the teens today temperature wise. Like a heat wave compared to yesterday's high of 6 degrees. Will most likely go out for dinner tonight since Tony stated he wants some 'good' food. Will then spend the night watching more movies or stuff we have DVR'd. Still kicking myself for the missing of my pill last night. I have to move on and take it as a lesson I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment