Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars. To close to call as to who will go home tonight. Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Decided to work on the front retaining wall. I never liked how I had set up the stairwell so I basically dug out both corners and then rebuilt the wall in a curve to the stairwell. Here is a picture of the stairs with one side finished and the other still squared off at the steps.

Spent the entire morning working on the wall and got it all done looking nice. Here is the wall stairwell finished. I think it looks much better with curves than corners.
Of course when I was finished my back was killing me. I am getting to old and do not have the back for this kind of work anymore. Went to Walgreen's and got my prescriptions and a foot long chicken sub at Cousins. Took a much needed nap with the dogs. Still having a hard time even typing and waking up and I have had a half a cup of coffee already. It is quite cool in Milwaukee today. It is in the 40s and cloudy. Glad I got my work done this morning outside while the sun was out. Much colder now that the sun is behind the clouds. Will spend the night watching the Dancing Results before going to bed. Going to take a pain pill and head to the couch after I spell check.

No comments:

Post a Comment