Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Left the house around 10 AM and went to ARCW to get my month of prescriptions and food. Came home and left a little later to go to Pick N Save to make a deposit and buy some food items like milk and salad. Came home and after making myself a ham sandwich I took a nice 2 hour nap with the dogs. Slept like a baby. Was hard to get my mind going again after the nap. Took a cup of coffee and I still could use another. Making spaghetti and salad for supper tonight. Will most likely watch the results of Dancing With The Stars tonight. They all were so good last night it will be hard to say goodbye to anyone. My lungs and back still hurt but I figure it will take a while for the antibiotic to work. No call from the doctor on my chest xray, which tells me it must have been clear and OK. In the high 40s again today in Milwaukee. The sun was out on and off, but it could have been a bit warmer if we were not so close to Lake Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment