Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the early morning outside fixing the bottom wall in the pictures yesterday. I did not like the way it was squared off at the bottom and made the two high wall rounded at the base of the sidewalk, like the wall behind it. I like how it turned out. After I was done I showered and went grocery shopping. Didn't spend a lot and just bought mostly produce and dairy. Came back and after a can of soup for lunch I took a two hour nap with the dogs since tonight we go to see the play West Side Story with my parents. They are driving into town and we are all going to the play together. The people who usually have the seats next to us are out of town and I bought them off them and my parents are using their tickets. Should be a good show. The music of West Side Story is always good, hope the acting is as good. Just making a frozen pizza for supper. Thought today might be the day the Mourning Doves lay their eggs. The mother spent the entire morning in the nest. I just checked the nest, since the birds are gone, and no eggs yet. She must just to practicing. I know the male bird was bringing her twigs all morning as she laid in the nest. Maybe tomorrow, it is going to be any day now. Was in the low 50s and sunny today in Milwaukee.

No comments:

Post a Comment