Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Friday night we spent the night watching two movies.  Watched the movies The Darkest Hour and Wreckage.  I enjoyed both movies.  Went to bed around 11 PM.

Saturday morning we were both up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave the dogs their meds.  We never even left the house all day Saturday until Saturday night.  Watched TV and took a long nap in the afternoon after we watched 'a movie' and had some lovin.  After we fed the dogs supper we went to a fundraiser for ARCW called Make A Promise.  Suit and tie event.  The couple we have lunch with was there also and assigned to our table to sit, which worked out nice.  Over 1000 people in attendance at the event.  Had a nice time at the event.  Dinner itself was interesting.  Six of us sat at this assigned table of 10 to eat dinner.  About half way through eating a couple joined the table leaving only 2 empty seats.  As the couple sat down I could not believe my eyes.  The one was a guy, in drag, BAD drag.  His dress did not fit and the way it was cut, as he sat down his nipples showed from the sides.  It was hideous and as I watched the other people at our table eventually notice what I had been noticing, I could not stop laughing.  Just seeing every one's eyes as they looked around, locked on the guy/girl, could see his nipples, and the shock on their faces as they realized what they were looking at.  So all during dinner I could not stop laughing.  I could not turn to the left, because I would see his nipples hanging out of his dress, and I could not look at the people at the table, without breaking down laughing.  Soon everyone caught on and we just could not look each other in the eyes without laughing.  I even had to get up and compose myself at one point because I could not stop laughing.  Someone should have told this drag queen her dress was not right for her body.  I guess it would be no different than one of my testicles hanging out of my pants every time I sat down or turned.  Guess the moral of the story is to really take a look at yourself and the outfit your wearing before you get to an event, not after.  He / she kept putting on his fur coat when he went to the bathroom and got his / her 5 beers during the dinner part of the event.  So I know he / she must have known what a bad choice she / he made with the dress.  We left after the speeches and before the dancing.  The food was OK, could have been better.  The meat was so hard to chew at points I had to spit it out.  Thankfully for the salad because I did not eat much of the main food that came.  Tony said he enjoyed his.  Got home around 11 PM.  Watched a little TV.   Did the lovin thing, and went to bed around midnight.

Sunday morning we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave the dogs their meds.  Made some eggs, bacon and muffins for breakfast.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and doing little projects around the house.  Around noon we went to Pick N Save to get lottery tickets and some groceries.  Of course the store was out of most the sale items so I will have to go back again this week.  Got home and after a lot of begging, got Tony to take a walk around the river with me.  I just could not spend the afternoon doing nothing.  It was about 55 degrees out and sunny so it was not that cold outside.  Tony complained most of the walk about the cold, and pain,  lol.  I simply enjoyed my walk and kept reminding him the pain is because he is old and because he doesn't walk like this enough.  Made some steaks on the grill which ran out of gas again half way through making the steaks.  It is a new tank of gas so I am not sure why.  Had to finish the steaks on the stove.  Had a nice dinner and spent the night watching TV.  Tony was snoring on the couch by 8 PM.  I watched the TV Land awards and dragged him to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM.  Before I could feed the dogs I was throwing up, or should I say gagging in the sink.  Hell, there is nothing in my stomach first thing in the morning but bile.  Got that out, haven't had to start my day doing this in a while.  Haven't missed it.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and Tony eventually shoved the pills down Stella's throat as she spit them out over and over again.  I spent the morning doing things around the house.  Actually put a big mirror in the bedroom so BOTH of us can see the porn as we watch it, not just one of us.  Because of the positions it seems only one can always watch, and that always is Tony.  So now I can enjoy 'the movies' also looking at them with a big mirror on the side wall of the bedroom.  After lunch I decided to lay down for a while which turned into a two hour nap.  Was hoping it would be nicer outside when I got up, nope, still cloudy and in the 50s.  It is suppose to get nicer as the week goes on.  Put some laundry away and vacuumed.  Will soon start making salads for supper.  Thinking I will just make a frozen pizza to go with the salads since I don't feel like cooking.  Will spend the night watching TV.  Almost signed off without the best news of all.  My Mourning Dove must have laid some eggs because she has not left the nest since Friday afternoon.   I can not tell or see how many eggs.   Oh, one more thing ..... it has been one week without a cigarette.  Haven't even had to wear the patch the last couple days.  Seven days without a cig, I am proud of myself and just need to keep it going.   Have to take some deep breaths once in a while, but I have made it 7 days.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on one whole week without a cigarette!

    As for Stella and her pills, do you have a pill popper? It's a plastic stick about 6-8 inches. The mechanism is similar to a syringe; you place the pill in the rubber part on top, pull back on the inner piece, place the device near the back of her throat, and push in the bottom part. Your vet should sell them; they only cost a couple of bucks and work well--I use mine for my cat. Good luck!