Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, April 6, 2012

April 6, 2012 Friday Afternoon

I got asked at lunch today why I didn't post yesterday. The simple answer was I had nothing to say. I honestly did so little yesterday I didn't think I should post and say I did 'nothing' all day. LOL. Of course I had the usual daily duties to do during the course of the day like feeding the dogs, laundry and vacuuming the house, but other than that, I spent the day watching TV and listening to music. Spent last night watching the Idol Results, Grey Anatomy and The Mentalist before going to bed.

This morning I was up at the usual 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. I have no clue where the morning went. I read both newspapers and took a shower and soon it was time to meet the guys for lunch. I don't feel so bad since when I asked Tony at lunch how his morning was and he said 'I don't know where it went', I felt we were on the same page. Even so, I am sure he has more to show for his day than I did. Had a great lunch with the guys. After lunch I drove to the pet store to buy another bag of Grain Free dog food for Barkley. Not that I think it is doing much, but I have to at least try for a while and see if there is a difference in his skin and allergies. Bought the food and a bag of bird food for the wild birds Tony feeds each morning. Total came to $70. Drove the long way home through the park and after being home for a while I thought I should either take a nap or go for a walk. Decided the better option would be the walk, so I took a long walk along the river and trails. The trees are budding so in a month or so the trails will be even more beautiful then they are now. Now you can see everything through the bushes. Once the trees and bushes are full of leaves it will be pretty but the view of what you can see will be blocked. Either way I am really enjoying walking along the river and paths. I today stopped and talked with two people. I felt like the old guy who has no one to talk to and you hope would just walk away when he starts talking to you. LOL. Oh well, I am now an old guy with not much in my life. I still do like my life and would not trade it for anything. The only plans we have this weekend is to meet Tony's mom and sister at a restaurant for brunch on Easter Sunday. Not seeing my family this Easter but I will see them this Wednesday when we go to a play together here in Milwaukee. Hopefully I can get Tony to take a long walk with me on the trails on Saturday. There is so much to see and I still see new things every time I walk. So, with that I come to a close and say Happy Easter to all my followers. Have a great day, make the most of it, and give someone a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment