Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, April 13, 2012

April 13, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Have to type fast. Had a great lunch with the guys. Came home and Barkley was not right. Something is wrong. He could hardly walk and I could tell he was in pain. Got him out to go potty and he laid down on a chair. When I went to pick him up he cried. Got him on the bed and we laid down for an hour or so. When I tried to get him off the bed he cried loudly in pain. Evenutally got him off the bed and called the vet. Being so late in the day they can not see him. Called Tony and told him to pay the employees and get home so we can take Barkley to emergency. I have a feeling this is the end for Barkley. I will fill you in more as I get time. Pray for Barkley. Barkley is over 12 years old and has many tumors around his body. I think something exploded inside of him. I hate these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment