Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 25, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Tony and I did go out for tacos last night.  Had a large strawberry Margarita also.  A little after we got home Tony's sister called and needed car help.  So Tony left to go to the shop and get his battery charger and headed downtown to help his sister start her car.  Got home in about 45 minutes.  Spent the night watching TV.  Went to bed a little after 9 PM because I was so tired.  Did not sleep well.  I think it might be because of the nicotine patch so I will take it off prior to going to bed tonight.

Got up this morning around 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and Stella her pills.  Spent the early morning doing things around the house and reading the morning newspapers.  Went grocery shopping a little after 10 AM.  Got out to my car with the groceries and thought I had better look at my receipt because I bought 6 Kellogg's cereals because they had a deal going on if you buy 6 boxes they are just $1.98 a piece.   If you buy less than 6 boxes of the selected Kellogg's cereal they are then just on sale for $2.98 a box, which is still a good deal these days.  Have you seen the price of cereal lately?  Noticed that my receipt did not reflect the $1.98 price and I was charged $2.98 for each of the 6 boxes of cereal.  Got out of the car and went to the service desk.  After a little of this and that I finally got my $6 back that I should have not been charged due to buying 6 boxes of the Kellogg's cereal.  Hey, six dollars is six dollar in my mind.  I wonder how many other people got cheated before I brought it to the stores attention.   Got home and put all the groceries away.  Made myself a ham sandwich for lunch.  It is raining in Milwaukee today and in the low 50s.  Not a nice day.  So I loaded up the IPod and spent the afternoon listening to music on the couch with the dogs.  Making spaghetti and salads for supper tonight.  On my second day on the nicotine patch.  My lungs and back still hurt but I have to give this some time before I call the doctor.  Will spend the night watching TV with the dogs tonight.  Hoping to do some major mopping and cleaning tomorrow if I wake up with ambition.
Here is what the new flag, that will fly in the front yard, will look like.  I just have them adding a bit of white on the middle dog.  I think it is going to look great waving in the wind out front.

No comments:

Post a Comment