Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV on the DVR.  Have the DVR pretty much cleared except for a couple shows and their episodes.  Ended the night watching Don't Trust the B and Law and Order SVU.  Gave Tony a little lovin and we went to bed around 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Tony gave Stella her pills while I fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  I honestly don't know where the day has gone.  I did a little around the house and caught up on some magazines.  Paid some bills that just keep getting more expensive as the time goes on, I am talking about the ATT bill that went up again this month.  Also got the remainder of the amount owed on my HIV doctor visit in February, my part is $101.   The state was nice enough to pick up the other $80.   I saw my HIV doctor for less than 15 minutes the last time I had my blood tests, and he gets $180 for that 15 minutes.  No wonder the health care system in the USA is broken.  Made a ham sandwich with the last of the ham from yesterdays grocery shopping.   Laid down with the dogs for an hour or so this afternoon, and now it is close to 3 PM.  The sun is out but it is cold, it is only 45 degrees right now and now expected to go up much more.   We had a warmer March then April here in Wisconsin.  Making Sweet N Sour Chicken and Rice with a salad tonight.  Will spend the night watching TV.  Have actually made it through today, without a cig, and without the patch.  Since I don't plan on leaving the house I don't have any way of getting or having any cigs.  Still wish my lungs and chest would feel better.  Tomorrow is lunch with the guys and then the weekend is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment