Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16, 2012 Wednesday Dinner Time

Spent last night watching Dancing Results.  Was so surprised and very unhappy that Derek Hough and his partner got the boot last night.  I don't see how a couple in the top spot can get the lowest votes and get booted from the show.  How does that happen?  Even if they got the lowest votes, when you blend them together with the judges scores, they should have ended somewhere in the middle?  I was not happy.  Derek is my favorite on the show.  Finished off the night with Monday's America's Got Talent.  I am not happy with Howard Stern.  I have nothing against him but it seemed more like The Howard Stern show and all about the judges and not on the acts.  Will see in time if the show gets better.  Went to sleep after some lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Was able to make it through the morning without the sick feeling in my stomach due to eating some crackers when I got up in the middle of the night.  I think the crackers help with all the stomach acids and the problem it gives me a half hour after getting out of bed in the morning.  Went grocery shopping in the morning.  Went for a long walk along the river and trails in the afternoon.  Making some pre baked ribs, scallop potatoes and salad for supper tonight.  Will spend the night watching the ABC TV line up as the DVR tapes 3 other shows on different channels all night.  It was cool today, in the 60s, but sunny.  Just closed the windows because it is getting cold outside and slipping below 60 as I type.  The Mourning Dove is still feeding her baby.  My baby bunny was out back last night eating the bread I put out for it.  So all is well in Dave's world, except for this sinus headache I hope goes away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment