Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Glee and Dancing Results.  Went to bed around 9 PM to get a little lovin before we went to sleep.  Went to sleep around 10:30 PM after the lovin and the TV news.

This morning I was up at 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and got them their meds.  Tony left for work around 7:30 AM.  After reading a little of the morning newspaper I showered to go to Walmart to buy more Insulin for Vito.  I buy 2 months worth at a time so I don't have to subject myself to Walmart but every other month.  They are the cheapest on the Insulin and my doctor says I have to throw away what is left the end of each month and start a new bottle because Insulin goes bad once it is opened and needles inserted twice daily?  Anyone know anything about this feel free to chime in.  Am I throwing good Insulin away?  Can it last 6 weeks rather than 4?  Heck, it's only a third gone by the time the month is over I give Vito so little of it daily.  Anyway, I was probably the only one showered at Walmart at 9 AM on the 2nd of the month.  Sorry if that sounds harsh but I think you all know what I mean.  Spent close to $100 in the Insulin and other items I stocked up on that will be used in the next couple months like paper plates, napkins, paper towels, etc.  They are remodeling the Walmart here by my house to include a grocery store.  The store is a wreck and about half way done.  The food part is still not even up and running.  So I got what I needed and got the hell out of Walmart.  Stopped off at the hardware store on the way home and bought more patch cement for the front sidewalk.  It rained, actually stormed last night, and more are expected in the next day or so because of the quick increase in temperature.  I think I will hold off doing any more patch work for a couple days until the storms and rain stop.  It was 50, foggy and drizzly yesterday.  Today it is sunny and going to 80 degrees.  Only in Milwaukee.  Suppose to get storms tonight and tomorrow night before a cold front comes through on Friday.  Around 11 AM I went to Pick N Save to buy a couple more items I saved to get double coupon savings today.  Actually got two boxes of Dove Bars for free with the sale and double $1 coupon off.  Bought a few other items and came home.  Took a long walk around the river trails around 2 PM.  Was walking for over an hour around the river from North Avenue to Locust Street.  About half way around the walk I turned off my IPod so I could listen to 'nature' as I walked.  It actually is hot out there and I felt a little sweaty after the walk.  Might even need another shower.  It got hot and humid very quick today.  Making Sweet N Sour Chicken and Rice for supper tonight with a salad.  Will be nice to have the windows open tonight for the first time since it is suppose to stay warm enough for the next couple days.  Could Summer be here?   You never know when you live in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment