Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 4, 2012

May 4, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV on the DVR.  Finished off the night watching The Mentalist.  Watched The Mentalist in bed, did the lovin thing, and sleeping by 10:30 PM.

Got up this morning at 6 AM because I had to pee for the 5th time during the night.  I was up 4 times during the night to pee.  Jeez, I didn't drink anything out of the normal before I went to bed.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito and Stella their meds.  Tony left for work around 7:30 AM.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper, doing things around the house and getting ready to meet the guys for lunch.   Had a great lunch and laughed like crazy telling stories of last Saturday's nipple story.  One of the usual guys did not make lunch, told me last week he would not.  Missed yah T.  Came home and took a nice nap with the dogs.  It is in the 50s and just cold and nasty outside today in Milwaukee.  The wind is off Lake Michigan and is very cold and raw.  I don't even think if the sun came out it would help.  Planning on going out for a Spaghetti fundraiser supper tonight at a bowling alley / bar a couple blocks down the street.  Tony is always up for Spaghetti, I am always up for a supper I don't have to cook.  I will not be very hungry from lunch, but will eat what I can.  The Mourning Doves are still on the next 24 hours a day.  They should hatch a week from today.  Saw my baby bunny eating bread I put out for him a couple times last night when I got up to go to the bathroom the 4 or 5 times.  Hopefully Tony will come home in a good mood tonight.  He has decided he can no longer put up with his brother working for him on work release from jail.  He is telling him tonight the work release is over.  Tony has told him for the past month that as of May to get another job or spend his days and nights in jail.  May started Monday so he gave him this one last week to work and look for another job.  Tony found out yesterday his brother just started looking on Wednesday of this week even though he knew for a month his days were over as of May.  That was the last straw.  So hopefully Tony will stick to this decision because I am so sick of him coming home day after day bitching about his worthless brother and how much money he cost him in mistakes and business.  Tony feels responsible for him since their father died like now it is Tony's job to take care of his family.  I keep telling him his brother is not our responsibility and he has done more for his brother than anyone else has offered or done.  I will let you know.  No plans this weekend.  Not suppose to be a very nice weekend weather wise so we will most likely stay close to home and watch a lot of TV with the dogs.  We do have a vet appointment tomorrow for Stella to recheck her ears.  Other than that it will be a very relaxing weekend.   Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment