Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Friday night we went out for spaghetti at a local bar.  It was a fundraiser for a school.  Walked up to the bar about 4 blocks away.  Had a great supper and ice cream dessert.  Talked with some of the neighborhood friends at the event.  Found out Tony's dad's bar has reopened, which is on the walk home, so we decided to stop by and have a drink.  Had one drink and talked with the bartender and a couple other people in the bar.  Came home and went to take my daily HIV pills that I take after dinner.  I grabbed today's pills out of the container and could not believe yesterday's pills were still in the container labeled Thursday PM.  Damn!  In over 3 years I have forgotten to take my pills but always realized it later that night or by morning.  This is the first time I totally forgot to take my meds in over 3 years.  I know one day is not going to kill me but those of us with HIV and having to take our meds daily know what an 'oh shit' moment this is.  Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Saturday morning we were up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Took Stella to the vet to find out her ears are doing much better and all I have done in the last two weeks has helped make the ear infections go away.  Was told to keep an eye on her ears, clean them weekly and put drops in them once a week also.  Was actually the cheapest vet bill in a long long time.  Sad to think a $70 bill is cheap but when you have the dogs we have....hell, the vet built a new building with what they have made on us.  Went out for lunch at a Mexican restaurant on the south side of town.  Came home and spent the rest of the day watching TV and movies.  Watched the movies Longhorn and Mother's Day.  Both were good movies.  Went to bed around 11:30 PM after some lovin.

Sunday we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning and early afternoon just doing things around the house.  It was a crappy weekend weather wise so doing anything outside was out of the question.  Rained and was cold all weekend.  Left the house around 2:30 PM to get lottery tickets and a bottle of red wine for dinner at Tony's sister's house.  Tony's sister made us a big spaghetti dinner with ice cream sundays for dessert.  Did we just have that 2 nights ago?  Tony could eat spaghetti every day 3 times a day for a week.   Got home around 6 PM and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the night watching the conclusion of Amazing Race.  Was happy with who won.  They deserved it most.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was out of bed at 5:30 AM with a sick feeling stomach.  Tried to get the bile out with no luck.  Went back to bed for a while.  Got up around 6:30 AM and before I could finish feeding the dogs I was back in the bathroom throwing up, this time the yellow bile came out.  Once I get that out I am usually fine.  Took me over 10 minutes gagging and hanging over the sink.  Finished feeding the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  After Tony left for work I went back to bed.  Was in and out of bed all morning and finally got up for good around 1 PM and showered.  Starting the day throwing up is not a great way to start the day.  Now my back, shoulders and stomach hurt, and I feel like crap.  Been doing a little cleaning around the house.  It is around 60 degrees outside but still cloudy and damp from all the rain all weekend.  Making some salads and some TV dinners for supper tonight.  I don't feel like cooking.  Will spend the night watching Dancing With The Stars and Castle.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a more productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment