Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 23, 2012 Wednesday Dinner Time

Tony came home early from work yesterday so we could go out to dinner and celebrate our anniversary.  Went to Butch's Steak House as I predicted.  Had a great steak dinner.  Actually we both should have ordered the 8 oz rather than the 12 oz fillet since we both only ate half our steaks and brought the rest home.  Got home and started watching the Dance Final.  Was OK with how it all turned out.  I think they all deserved to win, so who ever did win did deserve it.  Exchanged our cards while we watched TV, yah, how romantic hey?  Tonys card to me was funny.  On the front of the card it said 'Honey, Here's what I'm hoping for on our anniversary' and in big letters under it on this trifold card reads 'Hot Sex Now'.  You then open the folds of the card and each letter of Hot Sex Now expands to a sentence like:  Holding hands, Openly talking about our feelings, watching the balleT, Sharing our dreams, Enjoying time together, Taking time to relaX, Taking a Nice long walk,  going Out for dinner, recalling hoW we met.  At first I just thought, how romantic, and then I looked at Tony and said, Yah we can do all those things.   Tony looked at me and said No No No, you got the card.  As the night went on and we were talking or doing this or that Tony would say, Ok, we got another one taken care of, as he held my hand for 20 seconds, etc,  LOL.    (As I type this out our front window four bike cops have two kids on the ground in hand cuffs, now two police cars pulled up, wonder what this is about, have to see, typing as I watch)   Went to bed around 10:30 PM after the local news on TV.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Cut the little grass we have between the road and sidewalk.  Took a shower and went grocery shopping.  (I just walked across the street to find out what was going on.  Some people standing by said the kids ran from the cops when they saw them in an alley and stopped them here in front of my house to question them.  Guess they are lying and stuff and they were actually finger printing them as I found out this information from the bystanders, they ended up loading the both of them in the paddy wagon, back to the blog)    Made myself a sliced steak sandwich with my left over steak from last night for lunch.  Went for my usual walk around the river.  Laid down for an hour with the dogs in bed.  When I got up I started making my next music mix.  Finished it prior to starting to type this blog and listening to it now.  Will need some adjustments and might have to just do it all over again.  Since I love mixing music it is always best to do it a couple times and get the right songs playing and mixing into each other.  Made some salads for supper.  That will be enough for me since I am really cutting down and watching what I eat.  Will make Tony some of the left over spaghetti from Monday.  Will spend the night watching TV.  Was in the 60s again today and a bit cool with the lake breeze. 

Here's a picture of what I was watching outside across the street as I typed this today:
While I'm adding pictures I might as well add today's Mourning Dove video.  You can see the mother and one of the babies, the other baby is behind the mother.  I covered the pond today with netting since they will be flying the nest soon and it would kill me to watch them take their first flight, into the pond.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment