Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 9, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Glee, Dancing Results and the news before going to bed around 10 PM.  I was happy with who got elliminated on the Dance show.  On a side note I saw the comment about staying safe on the trails.  Actually the Milwaukee police have been very good about patroling the paths and I usually see one when I am walking.  I also make sure I keep someone in my view just in case I needed to yell for help.  I do worry about getting mugged so I don't bring my wallet, just a card with my name and address on it so they know who the body belongs to.  LOL.  I do feel pretty safe on the trails and paths.

This morning I was up at 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Talked to my mom on the phone for a bit in the morning.  Read the newspaper and did some cleaning.  Went grocery shopping around 10 AM to get some fresh produce for salad and also a bunch of fruit to make a fruit salad.  Came home and after making a ham sandwich for lunch I took a nap with the dogs.  I wanted to go for a walk but it was about 52 degrees and a cold wind coming off the lake.  So a nap was the next best thing.  Took a nice nap with the dogs.  Felt tired today anyway.  The worst part about having HIV I think is how one day I can feel so good and the next I feel so tired and have no energy.  You never know how your going to feel in advance or know if it will be a good day or bad day.  Making Sweet N Sour Chicken and a salad for supper tonight.  Will spend the night watching TV on the DVR as it tapes our regular shows to watch later.  This morning when we woke one of my nature cameras showed the Possum is back and must have not had time to get to his / her home and was still in the little house in the back yard.  He comes nightly and eats the bread I put out for the rabbit.  Here are two pictures of the nature cameras.  The first picture shows all four screens.  The top left screen shows the Mourning Dove still sitting in the nest.  The bottom right screen shows the Possum in the back yard rock garden house.  The second picture is a close up of the Possum in the house out back.  I wish I could somehow get these nature cameras online. The Mourning Dove eggs should hatch on Friday if I count the days correctly.  Will be fun to watch them feeding the babies again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment