Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May 22, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Today is Tony and my 19th Anniversary of our Holy Union. 

Took a walk yesterday after I posted.  Walked to Pick N Save and bought some salad and a couple other items.  Didn't buy much since I had to carry it home.  Spent the night watching Dancing With The Stars and a couple shows on the DVR before going to bed.  Did the lovin thing before we went to sleep.  I could not sleep and listened to my IPod until about midnight.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning doing things around the house.  Around 11 AM the Flag Center called to tell me my new flag with the five dogs we have had to say goodbye to on it was done and ready to pick up.  It turned out great.  I will take a picture some day when the wind is blowing it so you can see it.  Hung the flag and the plaque I bought to go on the flag pole.  Took a short nap with the dogs.  A little while ago I went to Walgreen's to buy a card for Tony and some fat burner pills.  The walking alone is not doing it so I have to step it up a little.  I feel horribly fat these last few weeks.   My chest feels tight and if this doesn't work I will have to go to the doctor because something else is wrong.  I feel like my middle body is getting tight and hard like someone poured cement in me.  Tony should be home early tonight so we can go out for supper.  Going to go to Butch's Steak House for a nice steak dinner to celebrate our anniversary.  Will then spend the night watching the Dancing With The Stars Final to see who wins.  Today it was in the 60s in Milwaukee.  A bit cool but I love this weather.  Not too hot, not too cold.  The Mourning Doves have been leaving the babies alone for a time here and there during the day.  I figure it is a test to get them use to not having mom and dad around 24 hours a day.  Should be a couple days now until they fly the nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment