Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Friday night we spent the night watching the movie Piranha 3DD.  Yes, the sequel to Piranha 3D.  It was pretty much what I expected and kept us entertained for the night.  Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

Saturday morning we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Around 10 AM we decided to go to a car show about 45 minutes away in the Monster Truck.  We got all packed for the trip and Tony could not get the car to start.  This happens more times than not and he said the problem was fixed.  Tony was so mad.  We got in my car and went to McDonald's and bought some two for one steak egg and cheese bagels and came home to eat them.  Had to reassess the day and decided to ride our bikes down to the lakefront and meet Tony's sister who had a spot all marked out and saved to watch the Air and Water Show.  Spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon at the show.  It was so good and the weather was perfect, in the 70s and not a cloud in the sky.  Here is one picture from the show.
Of course no event would be complete without a picture of the most handsome guy at the show.  So here he is.  Besides my Tony of course.
What a chest, hey?  Rode our bikes home and started to nap on the couch.  Ended up taking it into the bedroom and doing the lovin thing before the hour nap.   Fed the dogs supper and went to a car show on the south side of town.  Got home around 8 PM and spent the night watching TV before going to bed around 11 PM.

Sunday morning we actually slept in until almost 8:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Made some eggs and bacon for breakfast.  Spent the morning and early afternoon around the house.  Got Tony to take a walk along the river around 4 PM.  Made some steaks on the grill with corn and a salad.  Spent the night watching Big Brother and some shows on Comedy channel before going to bed around 9 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning working on a timeline spreadsheet of my life from the day I was born up to today.   I had started it a while ago documenting my medical history but decided to add things along the path of life that ment something to me.  Added deaths of people I knew.  Dates of guys I dated prior to Tony.  Places I lived and visited throughout the years.  When you put everything on a time line it really puts your life right there in your face.  I must say I have had a full life.  It is still a work in progress.  Went to Walgreen's this afternoon to get some prescriptions for Tony and myself.  Tried to take a nap but memories to add to the timeline kept coming to me so I just got up and started adding more and now typing my blog.  Not sure what I am making for supper tonight.  It is a cloudy drizzling day in Milwaukee and in the 70s.  I am not complaining and enjoy the cool weather.  Will most likely spent the night watching TV from the DVR before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment