Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night at home watching movies.  Watched the movies Mr Hush and ATM.  Mr Hush was horrible.  What a waste of a movie.  ATM was better and entertaining.  Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Feeling like crap today.  Spent last night sweating all night.  So glad I put a towel on my pillow.  I think I got this cold that is going around bad.  Around 9 AM the washing machine guy called and said he could come over.  Came over in about 20 minutes and took the washing machine apart.  He thinks it was just off center and didn't do much.  Told to let him know if it still leaks, which I am sure it will since he did nothing.  Time will tell when I do my next load of laundry.  Got showered and went grocery shopping.  Came home and around noon I went to lay down and take a nap.  Woke up around 2 PM dripping wet.  Thankfully I see rain coming so going to a car show tonight will be out of the question.  Since I am feeling so awful I am glad to see the rain.  Won't have to feel bad telling Tony again no car show since I feel so sick.  Will most likely spend the night watching more movies since there is so little on TV we haven't seen or have any interest in.  Running low on movies and now I am watching the ones I have saved, most not so good.   Hopefully will pick out a good one to watch tonight.  They all sound so good when I read the reviews, then you watch them and wonder why you downloaded it much less why anyone made such a terrible movie.  Tomorrow I am suppose to have a board meeting in the afternoon for ARCW.  Since I am feeling so horrible it will all depend on how I feel tomorrow whether I go or not.  Going to spell check and go back to the couch.  I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment