Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching a couple episodes of Lizard Lick Towing, Big Brother, and Rookie Blue before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read a little of the morning newspaper and got 5 movies I read about in the newspaper downloading.  Went back to bed for a while until my mom called around 9:45 AM.  I was going to get up around then anyway and it is always nice to talk with her.  Got showered, even gave Kali a shower with me.  He skin condition is getting worse and I will have to start bathing her more often.  Made a cone type thing for her out of old socks.  Stuffed a sock with several socks and wrapped the sock around Kali's neck, loosely, so she can not lick most areas.  Seems to be working and she doesn't mind it at all.  In fact I took it off for a while and she wanted it back on.  It is light enough around her neck and serves the same purpose as the inflatable one I put on Barkley daily.  I honestly think it calms her down also like a Thunder Jacket.    Met Tony and the guys at Baker's Square for lunch.  Had a great lunch as usual.  Stopped off at Walgreen's to get a Birthday card for a friend who's party we are going to Saturday night.  Found this card that when you open it it screams 'no no, say it isn't so, no no' and on and on.  I laughed right there in the store when I heard and read the card.  This friend is not one to be happy about turning 50.  Bought a gift certificate at the Italian restaurant down the street for him also.  Rode my bike up to the restaurant last night prior to Tony getting home from work and bought it.  Spent the afternoon listening to music laying on the couch with the dogs.  I didn't nap, just laid there thinking and looking at my babies so happy to be with their daddy.  Will make some salads for supper tonight.  Not thinking much beyond that at this point food wise.  It is close to 90 degrees today in Milwaukee and suppose to be again tomorrow.   Figure we will do very little tomorrow during the day due to the heat.  Will nap in the afternoon so we are wide awake and ready to have fun at the Birthday party Saturday night.  We are invited to the dinner and the party afterwards at a local bar.  Will most likely try to take Tony's mom out for breakfast on Sunday since it has been a while and we pissed her off last Sunday.  That's about it, have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment