Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching America's Got Talent and then the medical show on ABC.  Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning on the Internet downloading movies.   Downloaded a handful of movies.  Unfortunately a couple turned out to be in another language and I had to delete them after downloading.   I can not watch movies with subtitles along the screen.  I have a hard enough time watching the darn movie even without reading subtitles.   Took a nice long nap with the dogs this afternoon since I still don't feel great and feel like this cold is hanging on with all it has.   Just wish I could feel better.   Tony will be home soon.  Not cooking supper so we will most likely go to a car show or $1 hamburgers at a local bar.  Will then most likely come home and watch a movie I downloaded today.  Not much else today to report, was a very boring day in Milwaukee, not that that is a bad thing.  Got to 80 degrees today and the humidity is back.  Tomorrow it is suppose to be much cooler and rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment