Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Tony got home last night from work around 5:30 PM.  He showered and after his brother arrived at our house at 6:15 PM, we left the house to drop his brother off at a car he was buying, and then on to the car show in Franklin.  Stopped off at A&W for supper.  Had the ice cream root beer float with my burger and fries.  Damn their root beer is good.  The car show had enough cars to make it worth the trip, plus it was a very nice night outside weather wise.  Got home around 8:30 PM and spent the rest of the night watching Big Brother and a couple episodes of Lizard Lick Towing.  Yah, we are addicted to these repo shows.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was awaken by a clap of thunder around 5:30 AM.  Noticed Tony getting out of bed so I had him let the dogs out before the rain arrived.  Got up around 6:30 AM and ate two saltine crackers to hopefully settle my stomach.  Half way through feeding the dogs I knew I would be throwing up soon.  Got the dogs fed and gave Vito his shot and ran to the bathroom sink.  Thankfully the two crackers made me able to throw up the balls of bile in three attempts.  Even looked in the mirror and said 'your getting good at this'.  So sad.  I tell these stories so anyone reading this blog who thinks having HIV and taking a couple pills a day is all there is to it, and it is no big deal.  I hate the first hour or so of getting out of bed each morning.  Always a battle to not throw up.  Taking an antacid at bedtime and my pills with supper hasn't helped either.  Read a little of the morning newspaper listening to the falling rain and thunder.  Got a nice size rain fall this morning which we need so bad.  Went back to bed for an hour between 9 and 10 AM.  Got up and since it had stopped raining I went outside and cleaned out the pond pump and bird bath.  Went across the alley to talk with the neighbor.  Her son is in a play this weekend and we might go to it on Friday night.  Saturday night is the big once a year drag race at Slinger Speedway with the figure 8 race track, so we will be there Saturday night.  So tomorrow night is the only night we have free if we want to see this play.  I don't expect much from it, just nice to know someone in the play and gets us out of the house for a few hours cheap.  The last time we went to one of her son's plays we laughed so hard we almost got asked to leave.  It was not a funny sketch so we should not have been laughing.  Took an hour walk along the river trails to see how the rain we have had in the last week has helped.  It has helped a lot and there are yellow daisies everywhere along the trail.  Making spaghetti and salad for supper tonight.  The windows are open and it is a pleasant 72 degrees with a breeze today in Milwaukee.  So nice, I wish every day could be like this.  Took a picture of the sunflower plant that has managed to grow and live through our drought.  I usually don't let weeds grow in the front part in front of the cars, but glad I let this little guy grow from a spout.  Here is a picture of it before someone picks it.

No comments:

Post a Comment