Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, August 9, 2012

August 9, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Big Brother and then reruns of Criminal Minds and CSI before going to sleep around 10 PM.   Watched CM and CSI in bed.  Went to bed with a towel again on my pillow and was so glad I did.  Woke up several times during the night dripping wet from sweating.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.   Feel a bit better but not over this cold yet.  Spent the morning doing things around the house and even laid back down for an hour between 9:30 AM and 10:30 AM.  Got up and showered so I could leave the house at 11:30 AM and go to my board meeting with ARCW.  Had a very good meeting.  Picked up my prescriptions and food at the pantry and headed home.  It is raining today and has been since this morning.  We need the rain so bad so it is nice to get as much as we are getting.  Looks like it will rain most of the night tonight.  Will spend the night watching tonight's episode of Big Brother.  The rest of the night we will watch a movie or something on the DVR.    Hoping I am rounding the bend and will be getting better with one more night sweating this out while I sleep.  I hate being sick.   Making some salads and a can of spaghetti O's for supper tonight.  Might also pull out some bagels and make them with supper.  Not feeling like cooking tonight.  Hopefully Tony had a big lunch.

1 comment: