Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, August 17, 2012

August 17, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV.  Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Was able to make it through the morning without throwing up today.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and doing my usual Friday movie downloads listed in the newspaper on Friday's.  Downloaded two movies listed that sounded interesting.  Spent the rest of the morning vacuuming and cleaning the house.  Decided to ride my bike to lunch today to meet with the guys.  Took me less than a half hour to ride to the restaurant and half hour back home.   Felt good and might do it more often.  Got home and decided to lay down for a while.  Jeez, three times I had to get up and answer the phone.  Each time it was Rachel from Card Member Services.  WTF?  These people call daily and when you try to talk to them to get them to take you off the call list they hang up on you.   I googled Card Member Services and Rachel and there are pages and pages of complaints from people about this scam of a company.  I got to get these calls to stop, like I said they call daily, sometimes like today several times.  Just got off the phone with someone who contacted me about my blog and their fear of being HIV.  I appreciate the emails and I will call you if you ask.  Making some salads and leftover spaghetti for supper tonight.  Then we are going to a play or I should say, short plays at this little theater on the south side to see the neighbors son.  Should be interesting.  I don't expect much.  Tomorrow afternoon we have a family event on Tony's side of the family in the afternoon.  Then the big drag race at Slinger Speedway for the night.  I have been waiting a year, since last years event, for this again.  It was so cool last year watching the cars crash in a figure eight track.  Was in the 70s again today, in the 60s at night.  Love this weather.  Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment